When it comes to winter, skin care is the most important thing one can follow. Our skin needs a little more hydration in winter as compared to any other season. While the word “moist” make some people cringe but moisturizers are nothing but love. Moisturizer is the last step in a skin-care regimen, and in our everyday work as product reviewers, we’ve tried various products. Whether you’re searching for a lighter option to wear throughout the day or a souped-up one for overnight radiance.
Whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, these moisturizers have impressed us with their magical ingredients and amazing results! The magical formula of moisturizers will delay aging.
As our body needs water for hydration, the same goes for our skin, moisturizers are essential for our skin says Dr. Aanchal Panth MBBS, MD -Dermatologist, Cosmetologist. Using moisturizers daily will massively improve your skin, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Moisturizers are not only for dry skin but it is essential for all to follow the daily Dr. Jushy Bhatia Sarin advice. If you don’t rehydrate your skin, it will dry up and irritate, which will leave your skin vulnerable to a variety of conditions.
People confuse hydration with oil, especially oily skin type people fear applying moisturizers. But thanks to amazing ingredients like hyaluronic acid that balances the oils and hydration in the skin. It penetrates your skin deeper and keeps your skin hydrated for several hours.
Here we have gathered the top 10 best moisturizers for you that are beneficial irrespective of what skin type you have.
1. Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
When it comes to moisturizing, Cetaphil moisturizer is my personal favorite. I have experience wonders because of its intense hydration that lasts for 24 hours. Suitable for addressing serious skin issues including eczema and damaged skin as well as everyday sensitive skin care regimens.
Active ingredients like Niacinamide, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Shea Butter, and Hyaluronic are proven to hydrate, nourish and protect the skin from any damage.
- It contains a potent combination of emollients and humectants that work together to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Ingredients like almond oil and Vitamin E are ideal for dry skin types
- Lightweight and non-greasy formula
- Tube packaging 80 grams of the product
- Available at any chemist store and online websites
- Non-comedogenic and Hypoallergenic
- Non-greasy formula
- May feel heavy on the skin
2. Mamaearth- Aloe Vera Oil-Free Face Moisturizer
The Aloe Vera Oil-Free Face Moisturizer from Mamaearth is made with Ashwagandha, an antioxidant powerhouse, and the natural goodness of aloe vera. The moisturizer’s lightweight, non-sticky formulation quickly absorbs into the skin to provide 24-hour hydration. thanks to the moisturizer’s active ingredient, Ashwagandha, which can prevent free radical damage. It is Made Safe and Certified, there are no toxins present; only pure natural goodness.
- Tube packaging 80 grams of product weight
- Reduces inflammation and soothes irritated skin
- Available at any beauty store and online
- Provides non-greasy glow
- Made from natural products
- Need to apply more often
3. Plum-Chamomile and White Tea Morning Dew Day Cream
This jojoba, aloe, chamomile, white tea, licorice, and other goodness-filled gel-cream moisturizer absorbs quickly and is ideal for normal and combination skin types. Providing freshness and delicate skin, ideal for daily use.
- Has a lightweight, non-comedogenic,gel-cream formula
- Gives oil-free hydration
- Chamomile & white tea antioxidants for mild, nourished skin
- Jojoba seed oil that balances hydration
- Licorice gives even tone skin
- Filled with natural, gentle hydrator: aloe vera
- 100% vegan, silicone-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, cruelty-free
- Non-greasy matte finish
- 100% silicone-free & non-comedogenic
- Free from sulfate and paraben
- May not be suitable for winter
- It Does not contain SPF
4. Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel
Oil-Free and water-based moisturizer for Sensitive Skin that provides gentle hydration for all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
This dermatologist-approved solution absorbs quickly into the skin without making it oily or greasy. It is perfect for delicate skin since it is extra soft and free of irritants, and it doesn’t include alcohol, which may be drying.
Also Read: Which Are The Top Brands Of Vitamin C Serum?
Target Gender: Female; Scent Name: Unscented
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel with 72 hours of hydration
The unique light-weighted fresh texture can be instantly absorbed
Free from artificial colors
- Extremely light, not suitable during winter
5. NIVEA Moisturizer
Nivea offers a daily moisturizer that rejuvenates your skin from the inside out while giving it gentle care. Paul Carl Beiersdorf created this German company in 1882, and it has been well-known all around the world ever since. One of the most amazing moisturizers you can ever have in your skincare regime.
- It has a quick-absorbing formula that works well at keeping moisture in your skin
- Enriched with vitamin E and jojoba oil, which makes your skin feel smooth and appear non-greasy.
- It is suitable for all skin types and all seasons.
- 300 ml in size, and it comes in a tub.
- Comes in various flavors and fragrances
- Non-greasy formula that penetrates your skin
- Suitable for all seasons
- Nourishes skin from within
- May cause breakouts
6. Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer
The good H2O, or water the most common ingredient of skincare all the time, it is one of the best moisturizers in the top moisturizer list. Its ingredients like lactic acid, glycerin, and Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate make it unique.
- Infused with the goodness of peaches and milk
- Soothing fragrance and light moisturization
- Dermatologist Tested
- Quickly absorbed into the skin
- Lock moisture for 24 hours to give you soft, glowing skin
- Contains SPF
- Moisturization lasts for 24 hours
- May not suit oily skin
7. Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream
It is one of the best products you must include in your beauty kit if you are searching for an affordable product that suits all skin types. It is made in India product, you can use it proudly. The main ingredients like glycerin hydrates, Centella Asiatica Extract that Promotes healing Wound, and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract which are Good for Sensitive Skin.
- Comes in a tub packaging with 200 ml of product
- Provides all-day hydration, nourishment, and protection.
- Purely organic
- Helps skin cell rejuvenation
- Can also be used as a makeup base
- Suitable for all skin unisex product
- Infused with natural extracts of herbs
- Keeps your skin soft and hydrated
- Protects from damage caused by pollution
- Fragrance may not be good
Dot & Key Moisturizer
Moisturizes and brightens the skin. Kakadu Plum, Ethyl Ascorbyl Acid, and Sodium Ascorbic Phosphate are some key ingredients that fade hyperpigmentation and dark patches. Ideal for all skin types, the texture is light and sorbet. Skin looks hydrated, radiant, and even-toned after using it, you will wake up with bright skin.
- No paraben and alcohol
- Comes in a container packaging with a cute cap
- Mild and fresh fragrance
- Gentle on the skin
- Gel-based moisturizer
- Hydrate and nourish the skin
- Fades dark spots
- Brightens the skin tone
- Not suitable for winter
The above moisturizers are some of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Please read the ingredients carefully and pick the one that can address your skin issues quickly. Hope this article helped you find the best hydrating moisturizer that you were searching for. Write your suggestions in the comment section below.