A marketing automation platform will handle the repetitive tasks necessary for properly managing marketing campaigns. You can take more time to focus on the areas of your organisation that require creativity once all the mundane jobs have been automated.
Additionally, you will maintain control over your campaigns and be free to make any necessary adjustments. You have undoubtedly come across numerous software that flaunts themselves as the greatest in marketing automation.
Which is the best automation software? How do you choose the best marketing automation platforms amidst all the noise? We’ve fortunately reduced your options in this guide and listed the top 5 marketing automation software for 2022.
Top 5 Marketing Automation Platforms
HubSpot has a long history of success as a marketing tool. It is a cutting-edge marketing platform with little to no rivals in dependability and knowledge. It has many lucrative features that make it to the top leaving behind all of its competitors.
With the use of automatic emails, HubSpot enables you to naturally nurture your leads so that you may hasten the conversion of those leads into paying clients. Workflows are the simplest method to automate your marketing campaigns on HubSpot.
They’re easy to create and can feature a variety of client interactions, from simple follow-ups to intricate multi-step procedures. Your social media marketing strategies can also be automated by pre-scheduling posts and understanding post engagement better.
Salient Features of HubSpot
- Higher Usability: Marketing automation technologies are made to be simple to use. On HubSpot, automating your workflow and setting up sequences is incredibly easy and code-free.
- Diverse Automation: HubSpot doesn’t just use emails for its automation feature. You can automate everything from social media to lead management and e-commerce from a single dashboard.
- Strong Insights: At every marketing stage, HubSpot provides you with thorough insights. You may determine precisely what your customers do and want from your screen.
- Salesforce Integration: Customer data that is sync-sensitive, gleaned from marketing initiatives, is integrated into Salesforce’s CRM dashboard.
You have the option of selecting one of HubSpot’s three premium plans once your free trial has expired:
- Initial offering: $45 per month for up to 1000 contacts
- Professional: $800 per month for up to 2000 contacts
- Enterprise: $3200 per month for up to 10,000 contacts
Zapier is a fantastic tool for automating processes and linking web applications. It enables you to link countless different apps. For instance, you may link your webinar service and email marketing provider, your CRM and a web form, or anything else.
Zapier creates “Zaps” based on triggers and actions from different tools. You can build workflows in just a few clicks. Integration of 2,000+ web apps is possible through Zapier. It is GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA-compliant and uses two-factor authentication for higher security.
A large portion of the everyday workload, such as organising meetings and transferring or checking data, is eliminated by Zapier. A free version of Zapier exists. It is compatible with practically all corporate applications and apps.
Salient Features of Zapier
- Webhook Customization: Without writing code or maintaining servers, you may utilise webhooks to get data from any service or make queries to any URL for even more customisation.
- Data Transfer: Transfer by Zapier makes it simple to move data in bulk anytime you need to, saving you time from copying and pasting, fixing mistakes, or organising cluttered data.
- Auto Replay: Zapier will automatically re-run a Zap if it fails or finds an error so that your work continues. This feature helps you save time and effort.
- Multi-Tasking: You can have Zapier handle even more of your work by using one Zap to do up to 100 activities. You can also create your logic to perform a particular action.
You can use Zapier free for automating up to 100 tasks per month. To unlock higher limits and additional features, paid plans start at $20 per month.
- Starter: $19.99 per month
- Professional: $49 per month
- Team: $299 per month
Overly generalised messages and emails that don’t specifically target particular individuals are the main problems that most brands have with marketing automation. Mailchimp gathers client data and enables you to personalise customer journeys and experiences.
The social media marketing tools in Mailchimp are comparable to those in HubSpot. Additionally, Mailchimp gathers and analyses your client data to suggest the most effective times to contact them, relieving you of the hassle of email scheduling.
Let’s say you run a business on one of the popular e-commerce systems, such as Shopify, Magneto, WooCommerce, or Bigcommerce. If so, you may combine it with your Mailchimp account and use purchase-based emails to automate your eCommerce interactions.
Salient Features of Mailchimp
- World-class Automation: The best email marketing solution is provided by Mailchimp. You can get everything from automatic emails to the best templates and 100% deliverability.
- Social Media Marketing: You may diversify your social media marketing efforts by scheduling postings, monitoring engagement, and using a variety of channels.
- Ecommerce Integration: Integrate Mailchimp with your online store to streamline consumer interactions based on past purchases and user choices.
- Auto Scheduling: Instead of wasting hours figuring out when to reach out to your clients, Mailchimp will suggest the window that will likely get the most answers.
Nearly all of Mailchimp’s fundamental capabilities, including behavioural targeting, marketing CRM, and basic templates, are included under its free subscription. Here are their paid programmes in addition to that:
- Essential: A/B testing and custom branding are optional but only cost $9.99 per month.
- Standard: $14.99/month with extra features like retargeting advertisements and personalised templates
- Premium: Multivariate testing and advanced segmentation are included in the premium version, which costs $299 per month.
Salesmate provides comprehensive marketing plans to engage and amuse leads from various marketing channels to over 4000 brands in 70 countries. With clever, action-based message triggers that Salesmate lets you create, you can automate every customer integration.
Customers will automatically receive a message from your end whenever they complete a necessary activity. To automatically send personalised emails, you can segment individuals based on their past behaviour and actions. Prompt follow-ups will better nurture your leads.
Additionally, you can configure your account to send alerts and reminders whenever high-quality leads do a specific action. With Salesmate, you can automate every step of your customer’s journey, from the initial conversation to the last transaction.
Salient Features of Salesmate
- Customer Segregation: Segmenting your consumers will help avoid sending them identical emails. Instead, group and tailor them according to their past and current buying stages.
- Action-response Emails: Send pertinent emails based on the consumer buying stage for the highest lead conversion likelihood.
- Multi-channel Automation: Salesmate enables you to automate several contact points and the entire customer journey.
- More Reliability: Salesmate already provides services to well-known firms like Sony Music and 4000 more in 70 countries, so they can attest to their dependability.
Salesmate comes with a free trial and four different paid plans for different usage:
- Starter: $12/month/user for a whole year
- Growth: $24/month/user for a whole year
- Boost: $40/monthly/user for a whole year
- Enterprise: Custom pricing for larger brands
Through email campaigns, transactional emails, SMS messages, marketing automation, Facebook Ads, chat, CRM, and retargeting ads, Sendinblue enables organisations to establish and strengthen relationships. You can also execute SMS campaigns.
It is a popular automation platform for both novice and experienced marketers. You can create mobile-friendly email campaigns with SendinBlue from scratch or using specialised templates. Lead scoring and reporting are its advanced features.
Utilising the built-in email builder, you may design personalised emails. You may add styles and blocks by using the drag-and-drop function. If you don’t have the time to create emails from scratch, you can choose email templates.
Salient Features of SendinBlue
- Low Cost: Email marketing setup is rather inexpensive. As a result, businesses favour it as their main marketing strategy.
- Global Reach: Email marketing knows no geographical limitations. As a result, you can contact someone no matter where they reside if they fit your buyer profile.
- Rapid Impact: Email marketing’s effect is clear to see. It will significantly increase your website traffic right away. It is a preferred option among marketers because of its quick response.
- Customer Engagement: One of the finest ways to keep your customers interested in your business is email marketing. Email marketing helps keep customers informed and gives your business a personality.
SendinBlue has a really good free subscription that offers up to 300 emails daily, unlimited contacts, and fundamental marketing automation features.
- Lite: Perfect for the upcoming people only at $25 per month with 10000 emails.
- Premium: $124 per month with 100000 emails.
Start Using These Marketing Automation Platforms
You should seek the options that are most appropriate for your task when choosing an online marketing automation platform. For instance, Zapier helps integrate web apps. HubSpot’s free features, like HubSpot CRM, are an excellent fit for a developing company.
On the other hand, Sendinblue is a fantastic solution for automating your SMS or email-based direct interactions. For small organisations, Mailchimp is the ideal marketing automation software. This software has numerous capabilities.
These cloud-based marketing automation platforms offer customer relationship management, landing pages, social media management, site development, etc. Overall, it demonstrates that they are the best option for organising and automating marketing initiatives.
[…] A marketing automation platform will handle the repetitive tasks necessary for properly managing marketing campaigns. You can take more time to focus on the areas of your organisation that require creativity once all the mundane jobs have been automated. To know about these platforms visit, https://myrefers.com/2022/11/04/what-are-the-best-marketing-automation-platforms-in-2022/ […]