Rs. 1,000 Reward on Interview
You and your friend gets Rs. 500
Rs. 5,000 Reward on Joining
MXC Solutions India Pvt Ltd was formed in August 2009, combined with Carwale.com in early 2016 and currently has 1500+ employees. The Company operates CarTrade.com and carwale.com both online auto classifieds and content websites. CarTrade.com allows consumers to sell or buy a used car or research a new car purchase. Sellers of used vehicles can list their vehicle to thousands dealers. Buyers of used vehicles can view vehicles that are certified and have a warranty and get connected to dealers who have the vehicle they are looking for. New car buyers have access to the most comprehensive new car pricing information and detailed news, reviews and discussion forums..
The company has developed various products that help new and used car dealers run their business. The company has launched CarTrade.com Franchised stores and a warranty product for used car dealers and a software system called CarTradeExchange. The system allows dealers to:
The company’s Investors include Warbug Pincus, Temasek Global, Epiphany Overseas Ventures and March capital.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager for our dealer product- CarTradeExchange. CarTradeExchange is used by 1000s of vehicle dealerships across India to manage their leads, inventories, procurement, bid in auctions and more.
1) Product strategy and direction: Continually assess the needs of end customers, dealers, competitor and global trends in defining and evolving the CarTrade Exchange product. Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision.
2) Roadmap Planning: Ensures consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Develop comprehensive product plans, which incorporates market requirements and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product/ feature launch to deliver key capabilities on time and within budget.
3) Stakeholder Management: Work as team with Technology, QA and business teams to define, create and deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance. Project manage cross functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases consistently for Internal & External users.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro consumer trends and keeping an eye out for details.
- You understand web technology and are proficient with using web development tools.
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data driven approach in day-to-day work.
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast paced environment.
You are doing great!
We are really serious about you getting those awesome rewards, so just want to make sure your candidate is relevant for the job.
If they are, please go ahead. If not, not only the rewards will elude you, it may take your Connector Score down!
Our advice? Choose wisely.