The functional beverage market is an untapped market and a sizable opportunity. As consumers are becoming more informed and involved in what they eat and how they live, they are searching for products which lead with honesty and functionality. Currently there are not even a handful of such choices available and this category is expected to expand rapidly.
At RAW, we believe we are a new breed of beverages which are a center of the plate core choice, a lifestyle habit and a socio-environmental conscious brand. The financial target is to gross 500 cr revenue with a 50% gross margin in 5 years and be a globally distributed brand in target metros.
The cold-pressed juice and smoothie market is the fastest growing market in the global beverage industry. Listed below are some links for your reference.
New York Times
Well & Good NYC
Well & Good NYC: BluePrint
Deal Book: New York Times
Deal Book: New York Times - Starbucks
Video: 10 Things About HPP
Video: HPP vs Pasteurization
Video: Starbucks HPP Facility
RAW Pressery (www.rawpressery.com) is a rapidly-growing company that delivers cold-press juice to your doorstep. It is India's first cold-pressed juice brand and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Their first juice was delivered to doorsteps across Mumbai in December 2013 and not before long, word got out that the juice was worth the press!
They home deliver and retail in various outlets in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
The first brand in India to use cold-press as a juice extraction technique and will now once again be the first to introduce the revolutionary HPP technology. The ambition is to be a global brand in this space by being quality-conscious, consumer-focused and innovative.
With HPP, there is the opportunity to distribute a healthy product with a 30-45 day shelf-life and we are currently searching for a co-entrepreneur to build this company with from these early days.
Specialties: Cold-pressed juices, home delivery, juice cleanses, natural health products.
KRA & responsibilities:
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Qualification: MBA from a Premium Institute
Job Function: Marketing (Media / Digital /Consumer)
Skillset: Manage projects seamlessly which are dependent on cross functions delivery.
Innovation mind set and agile thinking to leverage on the new age technology.
Balance of right and left brain, i.e. draws value from data and reveal the consumer behaviour, efficacy of programs as well as look beyond the data and pick up trends and patterns that can lead to better marketing strategies.
You would bear the end to end responsibility of the ‘Brand’ in this role and be the custodian of marketing P&L. You will be expected to develop consumer insight driven marketing strategies, which lead to superior integrated marketing plans. Build long and short term growth plans to deliver growth targets as per road map.
KRA & responsibilities:
- Brand Building & Digital Strategy – Develop global and domestic digital strategies including social media, thought leadership, content, viral, affiliate, SEO, rich media demand generation and CRM strategies. Create conversion metric strategies, lead generation, social monitoring for D2C, B2C and B2B environments.
- Digital Marketing – Experience in all digital touch points to derive measurable results. Hands-on technical experience helps get the most out of every digital channel including mobile/smart phone and strategic media buying.
- e-Commerce: Industry expert in lead generation, affiliate marketing, product delivery supply chain management, online portal management, payment gateway management, web server management & new strategic initiatives for e-commerce vertical.
- Social Media Management - Experience of social media as a science and how it helps feed one of the basic human need of communication enabling businesses to drive engagements through tools like FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube. Leverage cost-effective social media tools to reach out to various stakeholders and attract more entrepreneurs and build pipeline for incubation programme.
- Communications strategy – Design and implement an overall integrated communications and brand strategy with consistent, targeted messaging for different audiences, to grow corporate visibility and attract more entrepreneurs and build pipeline for corporate incubation.
- Content plan – Design and implement a content plan for the corporate blog, newsletters and marketing collaterals.
- Media relations – Identifying platforms and partnerships for raising visibility of the organization and incubates by managing relationships with reporters and editors and disseminating relevant stories and information.
- Event outreach - Multi-channel outreach for Raw Pressery’s social enterprise events, seeking to attract more entrepreneurs to the events and into Raw Pressery’s pipeline of incubates, and raise awareness about the sector.
- Communications collateral – Develop and maintain website, brochures and all other collateral about Raw Pressery’s ongoing work and achievements, tailored for priority stakeholder groups such as entrepreneurs, policymakers, and investors
- Budget - Devising annual operating plan and managing marketing budget – spends and forecasting
- Analysis - Measuring and tracking impact of all marketing campaigns across events, social media, corporate communication, SEM registrations, e-mailers and web presence.
Role Interaction: You will be required to interact with cross functional teams and external vendors to build synergy on delivery of the product.